Friday, June 24, 2011

Tamiya Super Fighter GR Buggy

Tamiya recently released the Super Fighter GR off-road buggy (58485) and I thought it looked cool, so I bought one.  It is an entry-level buggy based on the DT-02 chassis. 


After watching the above video posted by TamiyaUSA, I thought it only had a 380 motor since it seems rather slow, but the kit comes with a 540 silver can.

Here are some pictures of the kit:

I am not sure what the bonus parts are.

 The tires come pre-mounted on the wheels.

Interestingly, the kit comes with both a gray and white body and wing.  Maybe the white body set is the bonus?  I knew the kit details posted by Tamiya said the kit came with a gray body set, but I don't remember white.


 Parts bag showing the stock 540 and yellow shock bodies:

Not sure when I'll get around to building this one.  I've got other projects waiting.

No comments:

Post a Comment